Custom-made of high quality foam with a removable, washable outer cover in the softest microfiber we could find, your pet deserves this super-floppable bed that fits perfectly into the ZenHaus.
Change your fabric with your mood with this versatile bed with blue swirls on one side and solid tan on the other. Ideal comfort to satisfy your dog's natural craving for reassurance and warmth.
- Custom-made of high quality foam with removable, washable microfiber cover.
- Double-sided in blue smoke and steel grey.
- The only bed that fits perfectly into the ZenHaus.
1) It is important to get the right size to fit your décor and your pet! Measure your dog's height and length and write it down. That's right, grab the measuring tape, a piece of paper and pencil to make sure you get the right size! Or just use our handy PDF to record the measurements.
Measure height from CHIN to PAWS while dog is standing
Measure length from SHOULDERS/CHEST to REAR
2) Using your dog's height and length, compare it to the sizing chart (see below) to determine which size is right for you. Your dog needs to be able to walk in, turn around and lay down in his Den. Also, think about where the your Den will be placed in your home and the size of your furniture.
Use the Sizing Chart to find the right size
|For Dog Fitting Purposes|
|Dog Height (paws to chin)||21''and under||21'' to 25''|
|Dog Length (shoulder to rear)||18''and under||18'' to 24''|
|Dog Weight||Less than 25 lbs||Less than 55 lbs|
|Examples of some breeds that typically fit||Border Terrier Miniature Poodle Minature Dachshund Cairn Terrier Bichon Frise Jack Russel Terrier Cats||Basset hound Beagle Standard Schnauzer Springer Spaniel Standard Schnauzer|
|For Home Decorating Purposes|
|Exterior measurements||21.5'' H x 19.5'' W x 28'' L||26'' H x 25'' W x 35'' L|
|Interior measurements||21'' H x 18'' L||25''H x 24'' L|
Download a PDF version of the Sizing Chart to record measurements and ensure you order the right size.
If you need help you can contact us at email@example.com
The ZenHaus represents core values that are critical to the team here at DenHaus: creativity, balance and craftsmanship. In bringing the ZenHaus to life we were focused on bringing harmony to a disruptive situation: ugly dog beds and crates in a modern, sophisticated home. So we put some creative minds together in a mission to create calm in a way that not only would be gorgeous, but unique. This is how the ZenHaus was born.
The ZenHaus design itself is impressive, but even more remarkable is the way it had to be and still is made – by hand. Each and every ZenHaus is unique and handcrafted by skilled artisans out of fiberglass. We chose fiberglass for its extraordinary ability to be both durable and light. Since these Dens are handmade, there are slight differences in each one. We love that we can offer completely individualistic Dens with each its own character and personality. Your ZenHaus Den will be completely unique and impossible to replicate.
We are thrilled to be able to offer our customers balance and calm with the handmade ZenHaus, straight from the hands of skilled artisans.