Custom-made of high quality foam with a removable, washable outer cover in the softest microfiber we could find, your pet deserves this super-floppable bed that fits perfectly into the TownHaus.
Change your fabric with your mood with this versatile bed with sage stripes on one side and solid tan on the other. Ideal comfort to satisfy your dog's natural craving for reassurance and warmth.
Small: 19 x 16 x 3
Medium: 26 x 20 x 3
Large: 32 x 20 x 3
XL: 38 x 22 x 3
- Custom-made of high quality foam with removable, washable microfiber cover.
- Double-sided in stripe and solid tan.
- The only bed that fits perfectly into the TownHaus.
1) It is important to get the right size to fit your décor and your pet! Measure your dog's height and length and write it down. That's right, grab the measuring tape, a piece of paper and pencil to make sure you get the right size! Or just use our handy PDF to record the measurements.
Measure height from CHIN to PAWS while dog is standing
Measure length from SHOULDERS/CHEST to REAR
2) Using your dog's height and length, compare it to the sizing chart (see below) to determine which size is right for you. Your dog needs to be able to walk in, turn around and lay down in his Den. Also, think about where the your Den will be placed in your home and the size of your furniture.
We recommend these sizes based on our experience. Beware if you buy a size too small your dog may feel cramped.
If your dog is close to the top of the measurement range provided, go for the larger size. If you have a puppy, go with the measurements of a full sized breed or largest breed in your mix.
Use the Sizing Chart to find the right size
|For Dog Fitting Purposes|
|Dog Height (paws to chin)||18'' or under||18'' to 22.5''||22.5'' to 28.5''||28.5'' to 31''|
|Dog Length (shoulder to rear)||18.5'' or under||18.5'' to 25.5''||21'' to 31.5''||31.5'' to 37''|
|Dog Weight||Less than 25 lbs||Less than 55 lbs||Less than 100 lbs||Less than 150 lbs|
|Examples of some breeds that typically fit||Border Terrier Miniature Poodle Minature Dachshund Cairn Terrier Bichon Frise Jack Russel Terrier||Basset hound Beagle Standard Schnauzer Springer Spaniel Standard Schnauzer||Labrador Retriever Golden Retriever Weimaraner Whippet||Mastif Leonberger St. Bernard Newfoundland|
|For Home Decorating Purposes|
|Exterior measurements||22.5''H x 19.5''W x 22.5''L||26.5''H x 25''W x 29.5''L||31.5''H x 25''W x 35.5''L||34''H x 26''W x 41'' L|
|Interior measurements||18''H x 16.5''W x 19''L||22.5''H x 20.5''W x 26''L||28.5''H x 20.5''W x 32''L||31''H x 22''W x 37.5''L|
Download a PDF version of the Sizing Chart to record measurements and ensure you order the right size.
If you need help you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our first Den, the TownHaus, was born when founders Sarah and Chris adopted a spirited Redbone Coonhound, Amber. After staring too long at the ugly crate in their living room, they decided to put their woodworking skills to use to create something better.
The couple went to work designing a space for Amber that would give her the happy, comfortable and safe room she deserves and that would fit with their home’s décor and function as an end table. The design evolved as the pair discovered they needed to have a unique door design that would allow them to crate Amber and to have the door open for easy access.
After many friends asked where they could find this unique combination of dog crate and end table, Sarah began producing and selling the TownHaus in 2005. Thank you Amber!