Stainless Steel Dog Crate Kennel
Outdoor Waterproof Never Rust Large Strong Playpen with Patent Lock Four Wheels,
- Extremely Strong Kennel — Heavy duty Stainless steel frame, strong and durable. This is a seriously solid dog kennel and is even great for strong, powerful and aggressive dogs.
- Superior Mobility — Four rolling casters allow you to easily move the kennel around your home, or remove them for added stability.
- Securely patent Lock with Dual Latches — Two sturdy slide latches are positioned out of reach of your crafty canine’s paws so he can’t let himself out of the kennel,durable and stylish - tone finish looks great and helps resists rust, scuffs and scratches.
- Easy to Clean: Removable (slide-out) plastic tray helps you to catch the fallen dog food and excrement,and allows you to wipe and clean easily.
- Overall Dimensions: 42"L X 30"W X 37"H; Internal height of the dog cage (excluding wheels): 35"H;
42"L X 30"W X 37"H
WHY PETS AND PEOPLE LOVE DENS
Pets love our Densbecause it is in their nature to seek out den-like enclosures and compartments. The plush bed is also irresistible. Organic in shape, our Dens provide a unique haven for your dog, similar to that of a cave den, as his ancestors used. You've probably noticed how dogs like to sleep under a table or desk. This is because they feel safe in an enclosed space.
Dens act as a calming space for an over-zealous, young dog to relax. For adult dogs, the Den becomes their familiar space and a comforting retreat. Dogs also love leaning against walls, so they love the sturdy construction of our Dens inside and out!
People love our Dens because they work hard for as beautiful furniture plus a home for pets or hideaway for the litter box. Our Dens make it easy for people to incorporate their pet into their home.
CRATE TRAINING TIPS AND BENEFITS
"Crating" is a popular aid in puppy housetraining as it goes against their nature to soil where they sleep.
3 keys to successfully using a crate:
Make the crate a place your dog likes to be with treats and fun games like ‘hide and seek’ with his favorite toy in the crate.
Get your dog used to its crate gradually. Start with the crate door open and pet and treat your pup while inside the crate. Close the door for a few seconds at first, letting your pup out. Finally, try increasing the time, always putting lots of your dog’s favorite treats inside each time he goes in.
Crate your dog near the rest of the family. Pets want to be near you and all the fun. Be sure to put the crate in the living room or family room where you spend most of your time. We know, crates are not nice to look at – that’s why we make Dens for you after your puppy is crate trained.
Read more training tips here, provided by DogTime.com
WAYS TO USE DENS
Homes for Pets
Got a dog? Our dens, designed to be cave-like to appeal to dog’s natural instincts, make for perfect indoor dog homes. Super comfortable and easy to clean, our dens can be used to secure the pet or the door can be removed or left open to allow free entry and exit.
Got a cat? Our dens make crate litter box hideaways.
Customers without pets often use our dens for storage in the living room, bedroom or media room.