Custom-made of high quality foam with a removable, washable outer cover in the softest microfiber we could find, your pet deserves this super-floppable bed that fits perfectly into the BowHaus.
Change your fabric with your mood with this versatile bed with green apple on one side and steel grey on the other. Ideal comfort to satisfy your dog's natural craving for reassurance and warmth.
Small: 19.5" x 1.5"
Medium 28.5" x 1.5"
- Custom-made of high quality memory foam with removable, washable microfiber cover.
- Double-sided in sand and gray.
- The only bed that fits perfectly into the BowHaus.
1) It is important to get the right size to fit your décor and your pet! Measure your dog's height and length and write it down. That's right, grab the measuring tape, a piece of paper and pencil to make sure you get the right size! Or just use our handy PDF to record the measurements.
Measure height from CHIN to PAWS while dog is standing
Measure length from SHOULDERS/CHEST to REAR
2) Using your dog's height and length, compare it to the sizing chart (link below) to determine which size is right for you. Your dog needs to be able to walk in, turn around and lay down in his Den. Also, think about where the your Den will be placed in your home and the size of your furniture.
Use the Sizing Chart to find the right size
|For Dog Fitting Purposes|
|Dog Height (paws to chin)||15'' and Under|
|Dog Length (shoulder to rear)||20'' and Under|
|Dog Weight||Less than 20 lbs|
|Examples of some breeds that typically fit||French Bulldog Pug Yorkshire Terrier Maltese Dachshund Bichon Frise Boston Terrier Pomeranian|
|For Home Decorating Purposes|
|Exterior measurements||15.5'' H x 21'' diameter|
|Interior measurements||15'' H x 20.5'' diameter|
Download a PDF version of the Sizing Chart to record measurements and ensure you order the right size.
If you need help you can contact us at email@example.com
The BowHaus was a gift. We can not claim the BowHaus as a design of our own. All we can say is that when we saw it, we loved it and all that it represented. The comfy cave-type design with sleek lines and modern look fit perfectly with our mantra of ‘homes for pets, designs for people’, so we had to make it ours and bring it to style-loving dog owners everywhere. The round shape, The round shape and striking starburst design give a nod to the design movement for which the BowHaus is named. The German-born Bauhaus Design Movement was a reaction to social change, and called for design to be beautiful and at the same time relevant and functional.
That being said, the story of our BowHaus goes a little further. We have incorporated our values of sustainable design and excellence into the manufacturing and packaging.
The BowHaus line is responsibly made in the same factory we've used for nearly 10 years and is packaged in 100% recyclable materials. We're sure you'll love its look and design as much or more than your dog!