At DenHaus, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priorities.
- When you order, use the sizing charts we provide to help guide you to find the right size for your pet and your home. Use the dimensions to help decide what size is right for you. (Many species can grow to be bigger than average size and the correct sizing of the crate is ultimately up to the customer. If in doubt always go up a size.)
- Upon receipt, inspect your order. In the case of damaged or missing hardware, please click here. In the case of more serious damage, notify Customer Service (1.877.336.6468 or email@example.com) and we'll be happy to help.
- Keep all original packaging. The unique packaging was specifically designed for DenHaus products and without the packaging, we cannot accept a return.
- If, within 10 days, you are dissatisfied with your DenHaus product, you may return or exchange your product (excluding any handling and shipping fees).
- Dens and beds that have been occupied by any animals cannot be exchanged or returned to due sanitary concerns regarding deadly and debilitating communicable diseases such as, but not limited to, parvovirus, kennel cough, distemper, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and others. For the protection of our customers and their beloved animals, returned dens or beds will not be accepted if they show any evidence of animal occupation.
- Returned products must be in the original packaging, undamaged, and in the same, saleable condition as it was received. Products received otherwise will not be authorized for return or refund unless the return is due to documented shipping damage or manufacturer's defects. If product is returned in any other condition you may be charged the full amount for the product. Contact Customer Service at 1.877.336.6468 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you need to address these issues.
If you are not satisfied with a product, contact us within 10 days of receipt. A refund may be arranged excluding freight charges upon inspection. Returned merchandise must be shipped in original packaging, freight prepaid, unused, and in resalable condition. Excluding defective items, our company reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused or non-resalable items.
Good to Know
- DenHaus will not be responsible for return shipping fees unless the product is damaged or defective. However, if the product is damaged during shipping and Denhaus is refused the opportunity by the customer to remedy the situation with new, free-of-charge replacement parts, we will not be responsible for return shipping fees. In such cases, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed along with the original outbound shipping fees upon return of the complete unit. Incomplete units or those returned in non-original packaging will be refused and returned to the customer.
- We cannot accept returns for merchandise damaged by pets. If you accept a package and notice any missing or damaged parts, please contact us immediately as we usually have a 48-hour window to file claims.
- Shipment refusal, buyer’s remorse or return for reasons other than damage, defect, or mis-shipment will result in a 15% restocking fee.